Cassia Tora Seeds are of superior quality small, bold and shinny seeds processed through machines. They are available in different ranges which are mostly grown in different tropical regions of India. Agro Gum provides Cassia Gum Powder that is been useful in different ways.
Cassia Tora seeds are slightly cold with the combination of sweet, salt and bitter taste. The Cassia Tora Gum is been manufactured from endosperm of Cassia Tora or Senna obtusifolia.
Cassia Gum has the ratio of Mannose: Galactose which is 5: 1 having 75% polysaccharide. Cassia Tora seeds are having many medicinal properties which are also having different medicinal uses.
- There are important found in Cassia Tora which includes Aloe Emodin, chrysophanol, resins, succinic acids, Catharine calcium, iron and many more that reduces the cholesterol level and obesity
- To reduce obesity level herbal tea can be prepared using cassia tora seeds which help to cure with the obesity problem. This tea is a combination of cassia tora powder and plant extracts. The endosperm of the seed is been processed to form powder.
- This tea helps to manage with the overweight condition and promotes with easier bowl movement.
- Tea that is been prepared from Cassia Tora seeds has lower amount of calories with good dietary supplements helps people to reduce weight.
- Cassia Tora Gum Powder consists of special infusion action with alcohol which inhibits the development of dangerous microbes such as staphylococcus, bacillus coli and typhoid causing bacteria.
- Not only with this, it also helps to cure with the many diseases like Conjunctivitis, has a disease that caused the inflammation of eye. Conjuctiva is nothing but a thin and moist membrane that protects the eyeball and the inner lid. Cassia Tora seeds help to cure with this eyesight problem and also other problems related to eye.
- It is been used in the preparation of antiasthamtic medications, aperients, etc which helps to improve visual activity
- The dried and fresh leaves of cassia tora plant are been used to cure with the skin diseases. It helps to cure many skin diseases which include ulcers, ring worm and other parasitic skin diseases. The leaves of this plant consist of the anti-bacterial property.
- The fruit of the cassia tora is been used in the treatment of fever and also been used to cure the infection in the body.
- The cassia tora leaves consists of anthroquinones which helps in the management in teething of children as well as helps in reducing constipation.
These are the medicinal uses of Cassia Tora seeds as well as the Cassia Gum Powder. Further this Cassia Tora Gum powder when boiled in water forms high-viscosity aqueous colloids which is been used as thickening agent in different industries. It is also been used in making air freshener. There are other applications of this Cassia Tora which are mostly used in food industry, oil well drilling, cosmetics, food industry, dairy products, pet food, mining, paper industry as well as textile industry.